20 Dec 07

The Royo Romance (20)

Click here for Part 19A.
Recently received from Royo Girl:

I had no idea that you were back in England until I by chance wandered on to your blog page. My reaction was interesting to say the least and took me completely by surprise. If I gave this more thought, I probably wouldn't tell you, but I am just going to go ahead and tell you. I was at work when I was reading it and was shocked that I didn't know you were already there. Shock quickly turned into sadness and I was actually crying. I was and am selfishly sad that you were not in the states for me to go visit. I had sincerely wished that our last visit could have been more personal than through glass and that I only received 45 mins. I was down for the rest of the ENTIRE morning. Although I am happy that you are now a free man and are with your family, I wish that you were here and I could celebrate your new found freedom with you. Unfortunately I can not and will have to be content to write you and hopefully, talk to you. Speaking of which, I have a calling card and would LOVE to call you. You have my number, but I do not have a number to call you on. Would you give me one so I can or do I have to wait until you have your own mobile? Let me know ASAP and I will call you tomorrow morning. I MISS YOU

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2006-2007 Shaun P. Attwood

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guy, Although the author attests to not playing a game, it is clearly just that.... you have way to much going right now to be dragged down by this....signed guy gooooo.

Chris Phoenix said...

Congratulations Shaun! Must feel good to have made such an impression on someone in just a few meetings. I hope the phone calls go well...

Are you going to post about your first few days at home? After "watching" you adjust to the various jail conditions, I'm just as curious to see how you adjust to being out!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you and your family. You & Romo girl have a nice friendship & I hope you are able to keep it with her.She does love you & you can love from America to the UK - I do it several times a week.

Anonymous said...

Love is a complicated matter. There will always be an element of not being able to help who you fall in love with. Love is about a connection between two people that may take a matter of months to develop or years or maybe even never fully develop.

"Love is the passion that we feel inside of our hearts that we can't hide. We pretend to hide it, but it burns us more and more until the pain grows and grows and it never ends."

"No sooner met but they looked, no sooner looked than they loved than they sighed, no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason, no sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy."