Greetings from the Abyss by Jack (Part 9)

Jack is serving life without parole, and has terminal cancer. Throughout my incarceration, Jack was a positive influence. He encouraged me to keep writing, to enter short-story competitions, and we proofread each other’s chapters. Jack is seeking pen pals, so anyone interested please email me at attwood.shaun@hotmail.co.uk for his details.

Hello my friend, how are you today? Well I hope. I’m doing ok. How is Yasmin. I hope she is doing well.

Work has been tedious lately. We are once again working on the Veteran’s Day float and are scrambling to get everything finished by next Tuesday. Very long days shaping, moulding, and painting. I have Styrofoam all over me most days. This stuff gets everywhere, and by everywhere, I mean everywhere. I’ve got it in places I’m pretty sure it’s illegal to have it.

Well it’s now been two years since I was first diagnosed with cancer. I feel pretty good, nothing to complain about. I’m still waiting on my August CT results and the blood work, but since I haven’t heard anything I am hopeful.

It amazes me that Sheriff Joe Arpaio keeps getting reelected. He has cost Maricopa County millions of dollars in settlement costs for civil violations, not to mention the legal fees to defend these suits. He publically flaunts violations of federal law and misuses his office to silence anyone who tries to challenge him on these issues. It’s kind of sad that the only person running against him in the upcoming election is being smeared by Joe relentlessly. It’s obvious that Joe’s opponent doesn’t have the money to buy TV time. Oh yea, you’ll love this one. There was a mistake made by the election print shop on all the Spanish language ballots that were sent out. It seems the date listed for the person to vote is actually two days after the Election Day. It only appears on the Spanish language ballots and the elections officials say they will take steps to inform every one of the mistake by doing public service announcements and mailing out replacement ballots with the correct dates. Those announcement were supposed to start immediately but so far I haven’t seen one yet. I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that this “mistake” happened on the ballots for the one group that is most highly against Joe and his policies. Yea and I’m really the Pope.
 
 
Shaun Attwood

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I received my first letter from Jack, this past Thursday, in response to the first letter that I sent him. It was a very nice letter that he sent me, and I was very appreciative that he wrote me back! I will now work on sending him my second letter, as soon as possible. Thank you for give me his address, Shaun! I hope that he is doing alright.

Azar

Jon said...

thats great to read Azar

Anonymous said...

Can you tell us more about this? I'd care to find out some additional information.

Here is my homepage; Search results for "http:Fxbrokerslist.com"