Masonic Evil Dad Part 2: Carol Higgins Podcast 605

I’m LIVE 9pm today with Carol Higgins Part 2

MASONIC EVIL DAD PODCAST

Elliot Appleyard groomed Carol from birth, after telling her mother he believed ‘all fathers should break their daughters in' when Carol was a toddler.

For 35 years, from 1984 until 2019, Yorkshire-born Carol's voice was silenced by her father and West Yorkshire Police and Child Protection Units. She struggled to fight for justice and, while raising two children alone, to get her predator father sent to prison by Judge James Jameson QC.


4 comments:

Cassidy Jimenez said...

Hey pretty, I am so thrilled that I found this blog, Just like to say thank you

Silas Christensen said...

A really good post, I found a lot of interesting information here. Thanks for sharing.

Carter Livingston said...

Awesome dispatch! Fantastic blog here, I'm interested with this thanks.

Jazmine Mathews said...

I'm very glad to see such excellent information being shared freely out there