8 Nov 07

Release (1) letters to parents

It's hard not being able to phone you just when I need to keep you up to date with my release. Luckily I can phone Barry or Sue-O to email you messages. I've applied to get the 520 phone number back on the list, but I'm hoping to be out of Santa Rita before they process my request, in which case I'll be calling you on the 520 number from Immigration.

I saw the counselor yesterday and the day before, and he said that my release has not been processed at this unit yet according to his computer screen. Apparently, Time Comp does its thing, then sends the release package here, and these people have to process it. Other prisoners are telling me to have someone call down here, so it gets done. I’m going to e-mail you the info via Sue-O.

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2006-2007 Shaun P. Attwood


1 comment:

Sue O. (aka Joannie, SS) said...

I can't believe the year has passed so quickly. It's been a privilege to be involved in a small way with assisting you and your parents. I can only try to give you back a little of what you've given me constantly while my own son is incarcerated-a "jolly good" attitude weekly during the most sore trials, a friendship I would never have found otherwise, honest communication about life on the inside. My thanks to you and your family for sharing your private lives so openly to the rest of the world. Sue O. (Joannie)