22 Feb 09

The Explanation (by Two Tonys)

Two Tonys - A whacker of men and Mafia associate serving multiple life sentences for murders and violent crimes. Left bodies from Tucson to Alaska, but claims all his victims "had it coming." Recently diagnosed with liver cancer, and is in chemotherapy fighting to prolong his life.

My daughter who’s 100 miles north came with my son-in-law and my youngest grandson. The kid’s 3 and wild and says I’m a monster and wants to throw rocks at me. He’s a cutie, says what he wants and basically does what he wants.

My daughter’s coming back with her 12 year old. He doesn’t know why I’m in this shithole, but he suspects. So I’m feeling I’m going to have to take him for a few laps and try my best to explain without fuckin’ up his brain.

He’ll get several stories. I’m thinking it’s best if I weigh in. Leaving out all of the details. What do you think? I can’t just go out there and say, “Oh yeah, kid, your ol’ granddaddy snuffed a few motherfuckers along the way, but they all asked for it.”
I’ve got to figure this out or ponder it real good. Or should I just shut the fuck up?

Hey, what if when I get over to the other side and all those assholes I put down are waiting for me? Fuck ’em! I’ve got to have a few old pals over there. If not, fuck, ’em. I’ll just have to deal with them. What can they do, kill me?

Click here for one of Two Tonys’ Murder Stories

Our friends inside appreciate your comments.

Email comments for Two Tonys to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below. To post a comment if you do not have a Google/Blogger account, just select anonymous for your identity.

Shaun P. Attwood

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two Tony's is right, it will take "a lot of pondering". Being straight up sounds the best way to go, but how do you stop the kid from glorifying what his grandfather did to be the coolest/toughest kid in the playground? If he's not careful the kid might end up following in Two Tony's footsteps.

Anonymous said...

thats a tough one, Two Tonys definately doesnt want the kid following in his footsteps, so he'll have to play it down considerably

Ghost

Anonymous said...

Tony, I beleive you have to be forthcoming about why you are in the tinker, but you don't have to go into ridid details. Lay it out there because it could be beneficial to the kid in the sense that at 12 years old, he is at that age of finding his identity and social group, so if he sees that hanging with the wrong crowd could have him end up on that side of the fence, it may be good to give him the lowdown. But may I suggest that you don't sugarcoat it. Let him know that the dope played a key part in your situation. When I was 12 I was carrying a browning 9 mm around the block because I thought it was the right thing to do. Like I knew all the sh*t in the world. I hope your pep talk can show him prison life is no walk in the park. Just my feedback, with respects. -Jose in San Diego.

Anonymous said...

ditto what Jose said...

Cindy in CO