From Warrior (Letter 6)

Warrior - Serving fourteen years for kidnapping and aggravated assault. Half Hispanic and Scottish-Irish with family still in Mexico. Brought up by a family steeped in drug commerce. He writes some of the best prison-fight stories on the Internet.

Shaun,

Ello my brotha from anotha motha. How you doing today? I hope the week is treating you and your loved ones well.

Dude, I'm so excited for you and the book! I can't wait to see it in print! Believe me, I'm gonna pre-order my copy! Imagine if it gets turned into a movie! I believe it's going to happen for you. You have that drive and passion, two key ingredients in the law of attraction that brings forth that which you seek: success. Believe me when I tell you that momentum in what you're doing is going to pick up and start moving fast for you. I feel it, and my feelings are rarely off - having dodged several prison shankings [stabbings] as proof. A little prison humor there. I'm rooting for ya 100% and sending positive vibes your way.

On CNN today there was a segment on a guy who was in prison, read a lot, learned to write, and turned his life around through his published poetry. He had two books published and is on his third. Dude, your writing blows this guy's out of the water. I immediately thought of you and took what I viewed as a sign that it's your time. It's your time to shine, bro.

I'm glad that Two Tonys is OK. I recently received word from someone that came from his direction. He's not looking too good physically, however, as always, his spirit is strong. I haven't seen anyone else over here that knows you. T-Bone was the last one.

I was pretty impressed to hear about the event at the Royal Festival Hall you did. Dude, arts for prisoners in America, yeah, when hell freezes over. America's definition of 'prison arts' is creating the worst prison facility and titling it rehabilitation. Concentration camps for the 21st Century.

I've read a little about incarceration in other countries. Some countries have embraced the idea, recognizing that incarcerated people will be out again in society. The U.K. seems to embrace this philosophy. It also seems the U.K. has a well functioning court system that's not congested with ambiguous laws like in the U.S.

I bet it was a little surreal for you to hear that female prisoner cry and feel a sense of accomplishment over being an arts curator. I would have been thinking how only a short time ago I was in her shoes - locked up.

You're doing great things, bro, and I find it motivating. Very motivating. I've been here 9 years, and you are one of only a handful of people from here I've seen succeed. I think I can count them all on one hand. Sad really, as there should be more trying to succeed.You've set the bar very high. I appreciate that. Success like emotion is also contagious. 

As for the property officer, she wouldn't let me have the two books you sent me. They were considered contraband because they didn't have receipts with them. 

Lately, this place has been doing outrageous things. With the holidays added, frustration is common. So I'm laying low, but not laying down and getting screwed. Thank you for the card by the way. I would have sent one sooner, but we've had freakin cell searches all week. Damn, I hate searches.

L & R

In the Xmas card, Warrior wrote:

May all the best come to us this New Year. Thank you for all the guidance with my writing. Most importantly, thank you for exemplifying that life, a good life even, is possible after prison. I shall follow the footsteps of success that you have left for those of us aware enough to perceive them.

Our friends inside appreciate your comments.

Post comments and questions for Warrior below or email them to writeinside@hotmail.com. To post a comment if you do not have a Google/Blogger account, just select anonymous for your identity.


Shaun P. Attwood

1 comment:

Qualitybills said...

BUY COUNTERFEIT MONEY & DOCUMENTS OR GET A LOAN NOW AND INVEST!Whatsapp:..(+4915215387133)

TOP QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY AND QUALITY DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AVAILABLE WE HAVE PARTNERS IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY SO IF IN CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FACE TO FACE BUSINESS THEN JUST CONTACT AND STATE YOUR LOCATION AND YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR BILLS
With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world. Here is your chance to be a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced,Indistinguishable to the eye and to the touch. We are sending in various sizes, packed and hidden. All our notes carries all the holograms and water marks and passes the light detector test. We will deliver the money directly to your home without the interference of customs . we have a Huge quantity ready in stock.

4DOCUMENTS

fake USA(United States) passports,
fake Australian passports,
fake Belgium passports,
fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
fake Finnish(Finland) passports,

ETC..




!!!!!!!! CONTACT FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!!!!!


Email-: qualitybills-documents@hotmail.com
Skype Name:Ranko322
Wickr: Ranko322
Whatsapp:..(+4915215387133)



E-Mail US Your Questions and Comments.



!!!SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!