From T-Bone (Letter 27)

T-Bone is a massively-built spiritual ex-Marine, who uses fighting skills to stop prison rape. T-Bone’s latest letter:

Someone came into my cell and took things when I was at church services. My cellmate didn’t stop them. He said he was in the shower, but I think he had something to do with it. It happened and it was well planned by these guys. They took my food and I want revenge. You know the old saying, cut off the head of the snake and it’s dead.

I’m going to find out who the mastermind was behind all this and ask everyone involved to return everything. I am going to close now, because I am a little upset. Everything will be all right. Peace.



I now have two books featuring T-Bone, the hard-hitting Prison Time and a self-help book, Lessons from a Drug Lord

Shaun Attwood  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First post here. I read with interest Shaun's books and reading the blog I honestly couldn't think of anyone I'd rather be locked up with (if it ever came to it of course!).

I hope you get your stuff back without too much aggravation (although I suspect in prison that's kinda hard to achieve).

Good luck big man

Anonymous said...

Hi T-Bone,
I guess having your personal property (your food items) stolen is the backlash from you standing up for other inmates...Or possibly, somebody was just hungry... I can appreciate that you will try your best to get your property returned to you, or to find out who had stolen it. But my advice to you, T-Bone, is to not beat yourself up over this, IF you don't get your stuff back or find out who stole it. Sometimes, it's easier to physically fight a person face-to-face, than it is to figure out who has stolen from us when our back was turned. I believe that it is better not to accuse anyone of stealing from me, than it is to accuse an innocent person. If you are ready to accuse someone, ask yourself, "what hard evidence can I produce that it was this person that stole from me, such as witnesses, etc.". One of the bad things that happens when some unknown person steals from us, especially when they steal something we highly value, is that we become paranoid. We feel that we have to get revenge, or we will "lose face". The problem is, we don't really know who actually stole our stuff. I fully applaud you trying to figure out the mystery of who stole your food items, T-Bone. But if you can't solve the mystery, please don't beat yourself up over it. It was a "cheap shot", stealing stuff from your cell when you weren't in it. But, at the least, it can be a learning experience (ie. people will steal from you when you're not looking)as well. But don't let it make you become paranoid, or bitter.
-Azar

Blogger said...

Are you looking for free Twitter Re-tweets?
Did you know that you can get these AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by using Like 4 Like?