From T-Bone (Letter 41)

T-Bone is a massively-built spiritual ex-Marine, who uses fighting skills to stop prison rape. T-Bone’s latest letter from Sheriff Joe Arpaio's jail:

Now you remember that guy Beaver I was telling you about who raped the old man with mental illness? Well, he has done it again to a guy who is gay, but wasn’t willing to partake in sexual relations with him. He raped him. I still haven’t had a chance to get to Mr Beaver yet, but I am praying for him.

There are a few things that have happened. Number one: people here are getting drugs from the doctors and crushing them up and putting them in sodas, with which they are raping their cellmates. It’s happened in different pods. Man, what a place. I see these guys with fear and shame on all of their faces. Number two: people are trying to commit suicide because of this place. Several guys tried to hang themselves recently.

I get sentenced on March 20. This whole situation is a wake-up call for me to seriously stop making excuses for things that have happened in my life. I sat there in that courtroom and listen to those people talk about me, and at times it was surreal. Those people were empty and cold, but they are in public office for justice. They tried to convict an innocent man: me, but God is in control, and he said no. He touched the hearts of the jurors and he’s going to release me. I please ask all of the people at the T-Bone Appreciation Society to pray for my sentencing.






Shaun Attwood  

No comments: