2 June 07

Mum’s Sixieth

Today is Mum’s birthday. She’s having a sixtieth party to celebrate. The guests are going to wear '60s style dress. There’s going to be a band playing '60s music. My sister and her friend are doing a cabaret act with an Austin Powers lookalike. I feel sad not being there, but I’m happy that my parents are able to celebrate after all they’ve been through.

Happy Sixtieth Mum

XXX

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2006-2007 Shaun P. Attwood

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Austin lives!!!!

Anonymous said...

I want those two babes at my party...
without Austin Powers.

Don said...

Happy 60 Mum! You are an incredible mother and have an incredible son, you know that! Someday, I hope to meet you both!

Don and Puggles, from Puggingham Palace!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, and may you have many more with your lad with you.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mum.

Next year get that wayward son of yours to dress as Austin Powers ;)

Nici x


p.s. S, did you get my last letter telling you some info on resettling back here after what you (and I) have gone through? You haven't replied yet but then you do go the long about your replies ..via the embassy ... ;) Or was it because I enclosed a picture ?!?! * gasp *

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Shaun's mum! :) Hope you have an absolute blast!