08 Apr 08

From Xena (Letter 2)

Xena - A transsexual giant and Wiccan priest. The charismatic leader of Cult Of Xena (COX). Tattoos include a wasp on his penis and ant trails running up his legs. Recently cut a testicle off.

4/3/08

To my dearest friend Shaun,

I love you! I hope you and your squeeze are well. I am sending the first part of “The Removal” to you. I have been in a great amount of pain. The prison’s Health Unit will not allow me any pain pills since I’ve been back from the hospital. They are truly sadistic people.

The bastards who rolled up my property stole things which I had paid for before I did this. Most of my hygiene, stamps and clothing are gone. And for a very long time I was on self mutilation watch, which means a cell that has nothing in it + I was butt assed naked with an officer posted at the cell 24 hours a day. It sucked!

I’ve been out of lockdown for two days. I got these stamps from someone who has had them for 3 years. I lucked out. So now I am writing you this. I don’t know when I’ll be able to send you the next letter. It may be a while. I have no way of buying any stamps. Sometimes I wish I were a prostitute. But, I can not break that barrier in my mind.

I love you! I always think of you! I am glad you are doing well.

Love

Xena


In tiny handwriting, Xena wrote fourteen sides about the orchidectomy. After a certain point in the story, I couldn't stop squirming. It would take the rest of the day to type it up, so I am going to serialise it. I'll probably post the first installment in the next few days.

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2007-2008 Shaun P. Attwood

2 comments:

Suzanne the Salty One said...

I wonder why it's called an "orchidectomy"? It's not like you're cutting flowers. *Looks over at her orchid plants in confusion before running off to get more coffee..*

~:*:*:Sparrow:*:*:~ said...

Jeezus.

My balls hurt and I am about to throw up at the thought of the pain.... and I'm a FEMALE.

Xena... feel better?

Jeezus.