Two Tonys Reunited with Frankie (by Frankie)

Two Tonys - A whacker of men and Mafia associate serving multiple life sentences for murders and violent crimes. Left bodies from Tucson to Alaska, but claims all his victims "had it coming." Recently diagnosed with liver cancer, and is in chemotherapy fighting to prolong his life.

Frankie - A Mexican Mafia hit man and leader of prison "booty bandits" who has been proposing our gay marriage ever since he saw me rubbing antifungal ointment on the bedsores on my buttocks at the Madison Street jail. He was there on murder charges he subsequently beat.

I finally made it to Tucson prison with Two Tonys. The first day here I was sitting in the kitchen and one of my friends tells Two Tonys, “Guess who’s here?” And Two Tonys turns around, and starts looking, and once he sees me, his eyes got real watery, and he ho chokes up, went straight for me and we hug. He almost had me crying.

Two Tonys is very sick. He’s on medication. But since I’ve been here, I take him out for walks, out in the rec field, and we bullshit for the whole of rec. We’re back together like the old days.

Two Tonys told me if he dies now, he will die happy cuz he seen me again. He thought he wouldn’t have seen me cuz they weren’t letting me come here. But I’ve been behaving, and my score is 25-21, so they didn’t have a choice.


Click here for Frankie’s previous blog.

Click here for Two Tonys previous blog.

Our friends inside appreciate your comments.

Email comments or questions for Frankie and Two Tonys to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below. To post a comment if you do not have a Google/Blogger account, just select anonymous for your identity.

Shaun P. Attwood

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to get updates on the regualrs, Xena, Two Tonys and Frankie.

Ghost

Anonymous said...

I concur. It is good to hear from the old crew.-Jose in San Diego.