My First Book Club Talk

I recently did my first talk to a book club. I told them my prison story, followed by the ups and downs I went through to become a published author. The talk was supposed to last for less than two hours, but the questions kept it going for almost three. The audience of around twenty-five genuine interested people, including bookworms and aspiring writers of all ages, helped create a great atmosphere. I felt honoured to have received such a warm reception. Above and below are YouTube videos of the latter half of the event after I finished my prison story and got down to literary matters.

Shaun Attwood

1 comment:

prisonerben said...

Is there any way of contacting you? I edit the blog for Prisoner Ben, and would like to communicate via e-mail. Please contact me on bengunn12612@gmail.com