From T-Bone (Letter 22)

T-Bone is a massively-built spiritual ex-Marine, who uses his fighting skills to stop prison rape. Things have turned violent for T-Bone in the jail. Here’s his latest letter:

I had to put my hands on a guy who was picking on a little skinny kid because he could. The kid had his grandfather put money on the guys inmate account, and when the kid went into the shower, the guy went in there with him. All I could hear was, “No! No! No! Please no!” and then smack and ouch. The kid was crying. The piece of human crap came out of there smiling like he’d just won a gold medal. He’d forgot about me.

I called him a punk in front of his lowlife friends and his eyes gave him away.
“How much do you weigh?” I said.
“268 pounds.”
“Come, boy,” I said.
“What?” he said.
“Enough talk.” I pretended to turn my back on him.
He made his move. Bam! I hit him and you know the rest.

Me and a few other believers are mentoring the kid. We pray with him. It looks like he’ll get a chance in court. The lowlife’s friends said they want a piece of me, but I told them to go onto their knees in prayer and to grow up as they don’t have a chance.



I now have two books featuring T-Bone, the hard-hitting Prison Time and a self-help book, Lessons from a Drug Lord

Shaun Attwood   

No comments: