From T-Bone (Letter 29)

T-Bone is a massively-built spiritual ex-Marine, who uses fighting skills to stop prison rape. T-Bone’s latest letter:

Things have been crazy in here. There has been three deaths. I’ve been watching myself, meaning I’m being more aware and alert because I know I’ve made a few enemies. From what I’ve found out regarding the deaths or killings, one was because of someone ratting on someone else.

I’ve been waiting to get my stolen stuff back. It’s not been easy because so many of these people in here want to see me lose it. They’re just like that guy Cannonball I smashed in
Tucson prison. They have no real concern for anyone, just like him. They want to see someone hurt or bleeding.

I had words with a young man about my stuff that was stolen. He called me out. He said that I was a punk, which meant that he wanted to fight me to the death. I walked away. He said to meet him in cell 1 because it’s bigger.

He was all mouth. He tried to talk his way around it, but his people, the blacks, told him to get in cell 1 and handle it. I hit him with a right to the solar plexus, a left to the short rib and a hand to the left side of the neck. Down he went and stayed. I mopped that guy up in 23 seconds. An old man afterwards told me he had timed it.

I had to go to the doctors because my leg was hurt.

I need to sit down and thank God for everything he’s doing in my life because they just moved four guys out who were up to no good. I’ll write you later.




I now have two books featuring T-Bone, the hard-hitting Prison Time and a self-help book, Lessons from a Drug Lord

Shaun Attwood  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi T-Bone! I hope that your leg gets better soon. It really is a shame that so many of the young guys don't know any better. To me, it's very sad that there's so much physical violence in prison. The self-imposed "inmate code", sounds very vicious, if you were to ask me. If someone were to call me a "punk", I would simply reply, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words could never hurt me..." :) But then again, I'm not incarcerated in prison to know what I actually would do in such a situation. I'm happy to hear that you successfully defended yourself, T-Bone. And I hope that the young man that you fought wasn't too badly hurt. It may not seem like it, but remember, your fellow inmates are your fellow human beings as well. Glad to hear that you're OK. Always remember, that God is watching...May God continue to bless you, my friend...
- Azar

Anonymous said...

Son transferred to Eyman couple months ago...trying to get a feel for what he's dealing with. Hope all your lives ease up soon.