10 Feb 08

From Frankie (Letter 1)

1-28-08

Englandman My Friend,

It’s been a while since I heard from you. I thought for sure that you have forgotten me.

I’m glad you thought about me cuz right now they want to give me 15 to forty years for what happened at Santa Rita. I beat 2 charges already and in April 25 my trial starts. I ended up in Pima County Jail and I was running the whole place. I even got me a cheeto there. A black one.

Fucken Cuban Boy ain’t wrote me in months. If I beat this charge that I have left I will go home this year, so don’t forget I’m flying to England. I’m done with this USA, it sucks.

If someone who will stick with me wants to write to me, then put my name out there. And don’t take forever to write. Send me some pictures, and if you can take pictures of women, I want naked ones. Don’t let me down my friend.

Tell your Mom and everyone that I send my love and respects

Much Love

Frankie

PS Find me some gay guys who I can fall in love with

Take care my friend & I’m glad you’re out


Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2007-2008 Shaun P. Attwood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see Frankie is doing well and up to his ol' self! isn't it good not to have those "sword fightin'" and "love hole" days behind (no pun intended) you?! I'll raise a gl"ass" to that one! Cheers mate! Now go out and enjoy all the women of England! AMEN! -Jose in San Diego