01 Jun 08

From Frankie (Letter 5)

Frankie - A Mexican Mafia hitman and leader of prison "booty bandits" who has been proposing our gay marriage ever since he saw me applying antifungal ointment to the bedsores on my buttocks at the Madison Street jail, where he was held on murder charges he subsequently beat. He’s now locked-down in a supermaximum prison.


5-18-08

What’s up my friend?

I received your letter in which it’s always nice to hear from you.

The pod I live in has six Mexicans, one cheeto and one white dude. I also have a partner here serving 35 to life for killing 3 people and he’s only 27 years old. We call him Negro cuz he’s a dark Mexican.
Yes, we all disrespect the guards almost every day to pass the time. The guards talk stuff too, so it’s a two way thing.
The food really sucks. They changed the menu on us. No lunch on the weekends and sack lunch Monday through Friday.
Yes, I do have access to talking dirty to the cheeto in the cell next to me. I do it in the vent all day long with her. I tell her if we were on an open yard I would be having her suck me off. I tell her to finger her ass while I jack off and talk dirty to her. She moans and tells me she wishes it was my dick inside her. I do this until I get off.

You must be doing something wrong with those women. You need to know how to use your hands. Foreplay is good for a woman. You’re probably just sticking it in and getting off.
Next time before they dump you at least take some naked pictures for me. You need to take care of business with your friend Frankie cuz the women may leave you but I’ll still be here for you.
I’ve been wondering why them girls keep cutting you off, maybe they are sensing the gayness in you. Deep down in your heart you know that you’re gay but you’re in deep
denial. Get over it and come out now.

My friend do not use Mexican Mafia in your letters. I can get in a lot of trouble by the system. When you refer to that use 26 cuz the thirteenth letter in the alphabet is M and 13 plus 13 is 26. Remember these things cuz I don’t need the heat. I’m in enough trouble as it is.
Yes, there’s a lot of number 26 around this place. It’s full of them.

Also, if you can’t handle them women turn queer and I’ll bone you down.

Englandman, you need to get a job so you can help me out.

Next time you write to Two Tonys tell him I send him my love and hopefully I’ll see him soon.

Englandman, today is May 18 2008. By May 25 2008 you should get this letter. By June 1st I should hear from you. Don’t keep me waiting.

I’m going to close for now. Take care and forget me not.

Much love,

Mr Frankie

ps) send me pictures of naked women from your home town


Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2007-2008 Shaun P. Attwood

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. Freakin Frankie is a trip. -Jose in San Diego

Anonymous said...

Hi S

wahts happened to the rest of the Xena removal story - is she ok ?

Jon said...

dr dre,

I have had no communication from Xena whatsoever. I've asked a family member of Xena to investigate the matter.

Shaun

Anonymous said...

lets hope shes ok

Anonymous said...

Hey Jon,



Micky here from Belgium (Cubanboy). Do you know where Franky is located, I lost contact to him, and i want to re-write to him. Have moved to another house myself.

Let me know jow i can reach you, and I will take contact.

Great to know you are on the loose.



Micky

Chris H said...

Yo Big Dawg!

I've not written you in AGES so I thought it was about time. It's good to see you're out and are now free to eat all the peanuts you choose (of course this refers back to out first contact, those were the days!)

Just writing to say "Hi, hope you're well". I'll write again, soon as I have something interesting to say.

Love and kisses as always,

Chris H

P.S - What happened to the Zucchini story line? It can't end at Part 3?