From Two Tonys (Letter 14)

Two Tonys - A whacker of men and Mafia associate serving multiple life sentences for murders and violent crimes. Left bodies from Tucson to Alaska, but claims all his victims "had it coming." Diagnosed with liver cancer, and is fighting to prolong his life.

Hey!

It’s me. Guess what? I fell off the john two nights ago. My pals got help for me. Bottom line is I’ve been moved up to a medical complex, a big building. It seems they have a wing of cells here for blokes such as I. I’m speaking medical talk. They’re doing things to me but not too much. I don’t know, bro. This could be the end of the road for me. Time will tell. They’re talking a lot of making-me-more-comfortable shit, but that’s OK with me. I’ve got me own room, TV, remote, change of diet, change of meds, more nurses on demand. I’m pretty well messed up now as I write. I would and should have wrote you more, but I was lazy. You’re in my thoughts and prayers.

Good news on your speeches and come up in the writing world. Know this, you’re a damn good man, and you’ve enriched my life and soul. Knowing you, I can feel your love and friendship even as I sit here waiting for my number to come up.

Hey, bro. I’m short on stamps till store day, so until then I’ll cut this off. I’ve got a few blogs left as soon as I get a little more energy. My daughter will get in touch if my number comes up, so you can have a pint on my sorry old ass.

L&R,

Two Tonys

Click here to read Letter 13

Two Tonys is dying, and really appreciates your comments.

Post comments below or email them to writeinside@hotmail.com. To post a comment if you do not have a Google/Blogger account, just select anonymous for your identity.

If you would like to write to Two Tonys or send him a book or a magazine subscription, then please email me for instructions on mailing stuff to the prison.

Shaun Attwood

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hang in there, Two Tonys!

Ghost

Anonymous said...

I'll miss you TTs. Your stories, updates and letters were always the most entertaining and most insightful. I hope you continue to feel peace. I know that you are not alone.

Anonymous said...

You were the reason I started reading this blog and you remain my favorite part about it. When I check in here I am always hoping there is something new from you. I want you to know you have enriched people's lives including mine and you will be missed.

Anonymous said...

God bless and peace to you, TT.

Anonymous said...

Don't know much about you, TT. But you'll be in my prayers, and I'll try to find your previous posts. God Bless You,

tslandry said...

hoping to see another letter from Two Tony's soon. Tony you and your family remain in my prayers and thoughts! May your days be filled with Peace!