19 Aug 08

From Two Tonys (Letter 8)

Two Tonys - A whacker of men and Mafia associate serving multiple life sentences for murders and violent crimes. Left bodies from Tucson to Alaska, but claims all his victims "had it coming."


8-11-08

My English Dog,

That's hip-hop slang for main friend from across the pond.

I received your letter along with the Two Tonys’ blogs and your very excellent first three chapters on the trials and tribulations of Shaun in America. I’m letting others (the smart and well read) read them and in most cases I receive good grades. The rest in my opinion (which are like assholes, everybody has one and entitled to it) are Stephen Kingers, strictly McDonald’s Drive Thru material. Just kidding. I don’t want to appear too Obamaish to your blogger blokes.
Seriously, I enjoyed the chapters a lot. Having been through The Horseshoe myself a few times, it’s a real shocker to a virgin time doer. One which some never fully recover from. It can make them rats or informers, and does a lot of them.
But excellent work, me laddie.

I passed on all kudos as you instructed. All the best send L & R, fuck the rest. I’ve only got so many breaths allocated to me in a day, I’ll not be wasting them on slugs. OK, moving on.

I’m going to write a prison story for my next blog. I’ll start soon. I’ve got to get busy, but I’m not settled on the exact subject yet.

I did get called up to the yard office two days ago and a DOC investigator explained that some Gilbert cops have made inquiries about me. I wonder what’s up. I never whacked no one in Gilbert – not that I can recall. Oh well!

Cheerio

Two Tonys

PS It’s always good to hear from you. I can’t wait to read your book. Remember, I expect an autographed 1st edition copy.

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2007-2008 Shaun P. Attwood

5 comments:

Chris H said...

Big Dawg!!

Come on mate! Give us a physical description of these guys!

T-Bone looks like Dee Jay from SUPER Street Fighter II, yeah? Two Tony's looks like Pussy from Sopranos?

Hugs and kisses,

Chris H

Anonymous said...

What's "The Horseshoe"?

Jon said...

The third chapter of my autobio is about The Horseshoe. The Horseshoe is the part of the Madison Street jail where new arrestees spend days getting processed through a sequence of cells in a horseshoe formation. It's hell.

Shaun Attwood

adam said...

Physical descriptions or not, this blog has put faces on (does that make sense in english?) the prison inmates, who otherwise appear anonymous and alien to us outsiders.

love

Adam

ps - looks like you've gained weight Shaun ... looking good, but don't forget your exercises ;)

Chris H said...

BIG DAWG!

Are you saving descriptions for your book??

:(

Invisibly yours,

Chris H