T-Bone Attacked

I just received a letter that includes some details about the attack on T-Bone.

T-Bone is no longer at Buckeye prison. Some drama happened. Two guys tried to test him. They attacked him. He defended himself, and they were both seriously hurt. One is in hospital, needing reconstructive surgery on his face. I was shocked as he’s so laid back, but it wasn’t his fault. Because of the injuries, the staff are scared of him. They’ve rehoused him at the supermaximum-security prison in Florence.


Click here to read T-Bone’s previous letter.

If you wish to send a message to T-Bone post it below or email writeinside@hotmail.com To post a comment if you do not have a Google/Blogger account, just select anonymous for your identity.

Shaun P. Attwood

6 comments:

Jon said...

Anonymous,

Looks like I left the Max Zucchini series at my parents' house. I'll be up there next week, so I'll try to find it and get the next one posted.

Shaun

Sham said...

Maybe you shouldn't lol...they were very disturbing, jk

Adam said...

Wow, that must have been some serious altercation that went down.....Will keep following for new info.

Vanessa said...

I'm just sorry to hear that. Will this add more time to his sentence? Wasn't he almost done or do I have him mixed up with someone else?

Jon said...

Yes, T-Bone is close to getting out. In a fight situation, more time can be added to your sentence regardless of who started it.

Shaun Attwood

Anonymous said...

Just my opinion here, but it may be beneficial for T-Bone to serve the remainder of his time in 23 hour lockdown to avoid any further confrontations with other inmates that may jeopardize his release date. This could add another year to his sentence. -Jose in San Diego.