World Book Night Guildford

About 150 people braved the rain to attend World Book Night at Guildford Library. Almost 30 Surrey authors were present, answering questions from the public. I met lots of interesting people, and the atmosphere was great. The hours flew by as I told jail stories, and answered questions such as why I started writing and how I managed to get published. One lady said she could see an aura around me, and asked if I did yoga and meditation. I answered yes, but the aura's probably just the gleam off my head. A big thank you to Kay Hadwick, Senior Team Officer at Surrey Libraries and all of the library staff for organizing such a successful event, and for working way past their bedtimes.  

With author, Felix Riley
Surrey Authors
 






Shaun Attwood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So handsome!

Alesia