From Frankie (Letter 18)

Frankie - A Mexican Mafia hit man and leader of prison “booty bandits,”  who saw me rubbing antifungal ointment on the bleeding bedsores on my buttocks at the Madison Street jail, and proposed we have a gay prison marriage.

Englandman my friend,

Thanks for the food box. I enjoyed every bit of it. Again mucho gracias!

Anyway, I don’t know if you know, but all the building go to rec together. We get rec 3 times a day and I still hold the chess title. Everyone likes it when I come out to play cuz I still talk a lot of caca. I tell them, “You guys ain’t gonna be able to sleep tonight cuz you’ll be thinking up ways to try and beat this old man.”

My friend, I’m gonna do my best to get a passport cuz I do want to go and see you, plus I want to try out that English booty or pussy. It doesn’t make a difference. I just got to have it.

I’ve been trying to get the porter to give me head, but he’s real scared cuz we’re in school and there’s people all over the place, but I told him I don’t care what anyone thinks. I pulled my cock out, and let him jack me off or more like touch it cuz he’s so scared to get busted. I think he’s got an old man and is worried about someone telling on him. On my behalf, I don’t care. All I want is my cock sucked regardless of who his man is. I told him all I want is a sample, but he wants me to fuck him cuz he says he doesn’t think he can handle it in his mouth. Tomorrow, I’m hoping I get some head off his ass.

My friend, I’m done with prison. I won’t be back. This life ain’t for me no more.

What’s up with Cuban Boy? Are you still in touch with him? If yes, let him know I’m getting out soon, and to write me a letter.

Can you send me some good art books? That’s all I do now and read. Prison has got worse, especially the food. They give us so little. Can’t wait to leave this place.

If the porter gives me head, I’m pulling out and coming all over his face for making me wait so long.

Give my regards to your family.

Much love and respect,

Frankie


Shaun Attwood     

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! Frankie is not going over to England dude. He is going to live in Arizona for ever.