From George/Jeeves (Letter 1)

George was my gay butler in prison. His letter refers to the time I had a bleeding scrotal mole, which soon healed.   

Dear Governor,

It was good to hear from you. I hope all is well with your family. Please tell mum that I am eating my veggies and willingly, not like someone I know! I am doing OK. I still partake in the scrotal mole counting. It is still fun. I remember our counts. Eleven soft. Twenty or so erect.

I still eat with Slingblade. He got parole, yet with no family or the VA helping, he still has no address to be released to. You should adopt him and have him be your gardener. On second thought, it might not be a good idea to let him have a hoe.

Please give mum a big hug from me.

Your forever Jeeves,

George 



Shaun Attwood  
 

No comments: