From T-Bone (Letter 52)

T-Bone is a massively-built spiritual ex-Marine, who uses fighting skills to stop prison rape. T-Bone’s latest letter from Arizona prison:

Just the other day, the head of the Mexican nationals got jumped by five guys, over drugs, and they locked the prison down in a hurry. They had to call the meat wagon for the guy. When it comes to drugs in prison, there is no regard for human life.


A man came to me, and asked me to help him with his cellmate, who is 6 ft 3 and weighs 255 pounds. The cellmate was stealing items like snacks and stuff he was buying from the inmate store. I prayed and had a word with him. He agreed to leave the guy alone, and pay his own debts.

A prisoner in here who knows about the law is doing a motion to reconsider my case. In that Netflix show Making a Murderer, the cops planted evidence on Steven Avery, so that the jury had something to look at. In my case, there was absolutely no evidence at all, but just lies from a witness who made inconsistent statements, and said three different things in three different police reports. They convicted me with no physical evidence, and the judge just sat back and let them do it. I know how Steven Avery feels. It hurts. Then on top of that, the legal fees all cost so much.

Well, I’m going to walk around the yard, keeping my head up all the time, if you know what I am saying. 





Shaun Attwood  

No comments: