01 Jan 07

Year End Acknowledgements

Being computerless and incarcerated, I rely on outside help to maintain this blog. Fortunately, I have the help of my mother, father, and sister. I would like to thank them for their hard work, and for putting up with my nonsense.

I am grateful as well to a number of people who have helped me in various ways: Barry-H, Guy Goo and M2, Sue Scam, Mr. D, B2 and Naomi, Babsy, Lorraine, Paula, Mr. and Mrs. Reeves (congrats by the way on your recent addition), Pat, One Tony the Cockney, Linda B, Pearl W, and Alan S.

I also want to thank my fellow prisoner Jack H without whose mentorship and encouragement I would never have submitted "Pee Tested" to Writers Digest.

Finally, I owe a big thank you to you, my readers, for maintaining an appetite for my descriptions of life in a place I hope none of you ever get to see first hand. Thank you for your letters, cards, books, emails, comments and support.

Good lookin’ out, dawgs!

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2006-2007 Shaun P. Attwood

1 comment:

Sue O. (aka Joannie, SS) said...

Good lookin' out, Orangeman!