18 Nov 06

The Royo Romance (2)

Click here for Part 1.

Royo Girl wrote:

It was embarrassing rereading what I had written to you. What was I on? I agree that we have both gotten swept away in the moment. You for legitimate prisoner psychological reasons, and me … I don’t even know. Perhaps unobtainability has a role. You are most certainly the wrong guy for me.

I replied:

It seems we were too lovey-dovey in recent weeks. My love apparatus definitely went into operation around the time of your visits, but I’m almost back to normal now and somewhat glad you didn’t move to Tucson because I may have fallen for you hard and ended up in the miserable role of prison boyfriend. I don’t regret in any way how I felt for you because you generated a happiness that soothed me for several weeks. It was as if I were no longer in prison.

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below Copyright © 2006-2007 Shaun P. Attwood

Jon answers more readers’ questions here.

5 comments:

Devout Melist said...

But... but you made each other happy. I just don't understand. I fear writing something like "cheer up" will seem poky.

Excuse me, my dorkiness is exposed.

Anonymous said...

That's a bit of a bugger, but you'll be out soon and back in England. You've learned so much in prison, and you have the tools to get on with the rest of your life.
Focus on that, and eventually someone will come along that will make you happy.

Unknown said...

Reach us for the professional writers like Assignment help online canada
canada Essay help online
canada Dissertation help online
Online Homework help Canada
Online Coursework help canada
Online Thesis help

Lucy said...

Wednesday signals the middle of the working week. eventprofs And although it can be associated with a lack of motivation or ambition, Hump Day is a day to refuel your Everyday Power and head full steam ahead towards the weekend. pizza puns, happy tuesday quotes, happy sunday, romantic hug good night, happy thanksgiving funny, wedding anniversary wishes, short voicemail greetings and happy wednesday

Cataratas do Iguaçu said...


Hi there!

I had a very nice experience in your blog, actually I found this post explanatory and informative, keep sharing the best content

regards

Salvatore from Visite as Cataratas do Iguaçu em Foz do Iguaçu, Paraná - Brasil.

Thanks and take care